fat loss stack.
fat loss stack ►If you found this video helpful hit Subscribe to support the channel and share the video with your friends to spread the word◄
In this video you’ll see what my current supplements stack is while I’m focusing on losing fat.
A lot of you guys asked me to put this video together and I said before It’s nothing fancy. You won’t find any magic pills here, it’s just a few selected things that have research behind them.
Disclaimer: I’m not affilaited or sponsored by any of the brands of supplements you see in this video. Additionally I’m not a medical professional and these are just things I take myself. Test yourself for deficienes first and consult a physician before taking any supplements.
My Supplement Stack: (I’ve numbered it by priority ranging from 1 – Super helpful to 10 – Not sure even if it works)
1. Whey Protein – Very convenient way to get your protein. Should you take it? Find out at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntPFkV45VB0
2. Multivitamin – Should you take one? Find out at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEqAP7BPqac
3. Creatine Monohydrate – Learn More about it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZZya4V_bWg
4. Omega 3 Fish Oil – This is a “no-brainer”. Research supports it. Learn more about it at https://examine.com/supplements/fish-oil/
5. Vitamin D3 – Very common deficiency in today’s world especially in those that spend most of their time indoors. https://examine.com/supplements/Vitamin+D/
6. Vitamin K – Common deficiency if you don’t get enough dark leaf greens. Learn More about it at https://examine.com/supplements/vitamin-k/
7. ZMA – Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6. Very common deficiencies on a diet. Learn More about it at https://examine.com/supplements/zma/
8. Melotonin – I use this to fix jeg lag or when I switch time zones. Learn more about it at https://examine.com/supplements/melatonin/
9. Ginkgo biloba – There’s some research supporting cognition enhancements. Ginkgo biloba is the most commonly ingested herb for brain health. While it can boost cognition, this effect can vary between individuals. Learn More about it at https://examine.com/supplements/ginkgo-biloba/
10. Echinacea – I only take when if I have a cold. there’s some research supporting that it can reduce the duration of a cold. Echinacea purpurea is a herb commonly used either in response to or daily for prevention of the common cold. It may hold benefit in doing so, although it outperforms placebo unreliably and the amount of benefit derived is similarly unreliable. – Learn More about it at https://examine.com/supplements/echinacea/
Bonus: Coffee 🙂 Not really a supplement but it’s definitely something that works. Caffeine is the base of almost all pre-workout and “fat burning” supplements. Moderation is key so make sure to keep that in mind while you enjoy all the benefits coffee can give you.
Things I might add in the future:
Beta Alanine – Didn’t bother to buy this yet because they don’t sell it in my gym so I need to order it online. I’m not in a rush because the benefits for low – mid repetition range aren’t significant.
That’s all the supplements I’m taking right now.
And just to be clear this is the last 5% of things you should worry about.
The results come from correctly managing your caloric intake through a good ratio of macronutrients with a very nutrient rich diet coming mainly from whole unprocessed foods.
This means quality high protein, unprocessed sources of carbohydrates and fats with a nice amount of fruits and veggies.
Supplements provide a very small return on investment compared to having a nice and balanced diet.
Keep that in mind.
Hope you enjoyed this vid.
And I’ll see you in the next one, let me know in the comments if you’re usually training when you have a cold.
Download My Best Gym Workout Routine for Free ➤ http://shockingfit.com/lean-and-strong/
Download My Best Best Home & Travel Workout for Free ➤ http://shockingfit.com/full-body-no-equipment-routine
For more fitness, nutrition and personal development tips check out:
Alan Walker – Spectre [NCS Release]
Follow Alan Walker
loss, Stack, stackMy, Supplement
Check This Out: fat loss stack